Friday, September 12, 2014

Lion Pin

Lion pin

One morning my daughter asked me to do her hair in a way she can wear her elephant hair pin. After I did it, she was so happy that she asked to take a picture and send it to my friend who made it for her.  Then she asked me if I could make a lion bow for my friend's granddaughter.  I said yes without having any idea of how I could make it. After a little praying and thinking, this is what came out of it.

I made a daisy with the ribbon just like before. 1 ½" wide and I went 15 times around the rods of the bow maker. Sewed it in the center and glue a yellow ribbon loop on top of it.  I made two little loops for the ears. Glued the eyes and embroidered the nose and mouth. I glued an alligator pin on the back. 

Have fun creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment