Friday, June 21, 2013

Fondant Decorated Cookies

This is a simple tutorial of how to decorate sugar cookies with fondant.
Materials
Sugar Cookies
Cookie cutter (the one used for the cookies)
Fondant
Texture tile
Rolling pin
Rolling mat (it could be a regular plastic placemat)
Water
Brush
After making the cookies, color the fondant with the colors you want.  This time I was making cookies for a baby girl's shower, so I chose white and pink for the stroller cookies.

I rolled the fondant and pressed it with the texture mat.

I cut the fondant with the same cookie cutter I used for the cookies.
  

I cut a piece of the design, because I wanted to make it in two colors.
I repeat the process with white fondant for the top part. (Without using the texture tile.)


Last, I glued the fondant to the cookie brushing the back of the fondant with water.


I place them in a plastic bag and gave them as the games prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment